The Federation of St Christopher and Nevis, also known as St. Kitts and Nevis boasts of the oldest Citizenship by Investment program in the world. The program was established in 1984 and allow foreign investors to acquire citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis if approved. The granting of citizenship is at the sole discretion of the government following a due diligence process.
- Fast processing approximately ninety (90) days
- Includes dependent children under 25 years of age, and dependent parents over 65 years old.
- There are no physical residence requirements.
- Full Citizen of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis
- Offers visa-free travel to over 150 territories worldwide.
- No personal income tax on local or worldwide income.
- Recognizes dual citizenship.